It’s expected to run out soon with less than 200 tickets left
Clickbank Exchange 2014 is sneaking up soon January 15th. This year’s conference features some keynote speakers like Kevin Harrington (Shark Tank investor) and Scott Kelliher (Yahoo’s Tech Telco)
Why Mobile? (For businesses & affiliates)
As outlined here are some convincing reasons why the mobile market is something you should consider. This year’s Clickbank Exchange conference will cover how to approach mobile platform successfully – The focus this year features mobile and how you can grow your business using mobile strategy.
– 34% of your potential customers have already made at lest one purchase on their smartphone or mobile device.
– By 2015, it’s estimated that up to half of all online purchases will be from mobile devices.
– That means up to HALF of your FUTURE customers will buy your ClickBank info products right from their tablet or smartphone.
– 72% of Americans own smartphones and/or tablets.
– 75% of Americans bring their smartphones with them to the bathroom (yeah…no joke!)
– 67% of us check our smartphones within 15 minutes of waking up.
– Time spent on mobile devices for all industrialized nations has TRIPLED since 2009 and will triple again over the next 12 – 18 months.
More and more consumers are using mobile phones as their go-to-source for internet access on the go, quick purchases and convenience, it’s with good reason the buzz with mobile marketing isn’t slowing down any time soon.
What do you get out of CB Exchange 2014?
Upon registration to the event, participants are given an all-access pass to ClickBank Exchange 2014 happening at The Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The pass also includes entry to the speed networking event with super affiliates and top vendors, and the famed cocktail party where anybody can meet somebody and strike a deal with each other. There are freebies given away too. Included in the package are Jon Benson’s “28-Day Product Creation Formula”, Tellman Knudson’s “The Millionaire Habits”, and an hour’s worth of business optimization call with one of the elite ClickBank Experts. All these are part of the $297 registration fee, all-in and discounted, if you register for the event today.
What is ClickBank Exchange and who is it for?
ClickBank Exchange is an affiliate and online marketers’ meet sponsored by ClickBank, happening regularly. ClickBank is the world’s biggest affiliate marketing network, never failing to attract big name players in the online marketing industry. This event is especially created for aspiring and seasoned affiliates or vendors. Anybody who wants to penetrate the dynamic online market, but more especially the growing mobile community are highly advised to join this event to further promote and successfully improve their business this 2014.
Should you still have some questions about Clickbank Exchange you can click the link to learn more about it.